Add a new admin color scheme to your WP site, similar to WordPress classical light grey and blue colors of admin page.
If you installed WordPress 3.8 or above and have not found a color scheme you like, menu items are not quite separated, use this plugin!
This plugin adds a new admin color scheme to your WP site, strikes a balance between earlier classical view and new flat view. Colors are similar to WordPress classical light grey and blue colors of admin page, the new color scheme makes visible menu separators between menu blocks and menu items.
- Serbo-Croatian - translated by http://webhostinggeeks.com/
- Fix: Progress count numbers in submenus was white on white instead of red
- Remove plugin enabling chackbox and settings page.
- Add Serbo-Croatian translation
- First version
- Upload the plugin to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate it through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Users -> Your Profile menu, and select WP Admin Classic Colors scheme
Admin page Dashboard
Admin page Dashboard" alt="Screenshot 1">
Setup WP Admin Classic Color scheme
Setup WP Admin Classic Color scheme" alt="Screenshot 2">