WC requires at least: 1.5 WC tested up to: 3.0.x Version: 2.2 WooCommerce - Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery - Embed videos to product gallery
WooCommerce - Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery - Embed videos to product gallery alongwith images on product page of WooCommerce.
WooCommerce - Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery Features
- Embed videos to product image gallery
- Supports YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Video loads as inline embedded videos in place of featured image or in a lightbox based on WooCommerce settings
- Allows images and videos together in single product gallery
- Does not require to overwrite any WooCommerce core files
- Youtube video control parameters are supported.
2.2 - 18/07/2017
- Change - Bug fixing.
2.1 - 10/07/2017
- Change - We have make plugin comparable to latest woo commerce 3.1.0 with wordpress 4.8.
2.0 - 18/04/2017
- Change - We have make plugin comparable to latest woo commerce 3.0.3.
1.2 - 02/09/2015
- Change - Added Youtube video control Settings.
1.1 - 27/04/2015
- Change - Fixed some issues.
- Initial Release
- Install "WooCommerce - Embed Videos To Product Image Gallery" either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Admin and go to Products at admin panel.
- Edit any product to add Video Link ID in Product Gallery media tool.
- Use ID of video For Eg.: "112233445" for URL - https://vimeo.com/112233445 & "n93gYncUD" for URL - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93gYncUD.
- Enjoy videos in product gallery at frontend.
Screenshot 'screenshot-1.png' shows all the possible options available for this plugin at Product Gallery media tool.
Screenshot 'screenshot-2.png' shows front end view of inline embedded videos.
Screenshot 'screenshot-3.png' shows front end view of videos in lighbox popup.
Screenshot 'screenshot-4.png' shows settings page of Youtube video parameters.