Automatically add a bulk or quick order form to your WooCommerce site with a single shortcode.
This plugin helps you sell more by letting you add a WooCommerce bulk/quick order form to your website in seconds via the [wcbulkorder] shortcode. The shortcode is extremely customizable and includes the following awesome features:
- Let user search by product id, title, or sku
- Turn price fields on/off
- Set default number of rows
- Set title for product input field column
- Set title for quantity input field column
- Set title for price input field column
- Price totals are calculated in real time
- Disable jquery ui css or add your own
- Include specific products or variations by id
- Exclude specific products or variations by id
- Include only specific categories
There's also a pro version found at WP Overnight. Why? The funds generated help to ensure long term support of this plugin. It's like a donation but better. 🙂
Pro Version Includes:
- Display product images in autocomplete search
- Limit user to be able to search only by product id, title, sku, or allow them to search all.
- 4 additional search label output formats
- Add New Row button so the customer can add additional fields as needed
- Create as many forms as you want and customize them with shortcode attributes
Download the Pro version here - https://wpovernight.com/downloads/woocommerce-bulk-order-form/
Prepping for rewrite launch
- New: Select between Cart/Checkout to link users after adding to cart. (Pro Version Only)
- New: Added customer success/failure messages (Pro Version Only)
- Tweak: Improved sku search
- Tweak: Replaced deprecated get_product function
- Tweak: Multiple JS fixes
- Tweak: Price fetching Improvements
- Tweak: Cut search speed by over 50%
- Tweak: Set bulk order form to 100% of container width
- Fix: Price columns display when price set to not display
- New: Foundation to set search time delay and character delay
- Tweak: Reformatted price display
- Fix: Price display not working for comma separated decimals
- New: Variation label display now has its own option
- New: Support Tab to more easily locate support
- Tweak: Use product thumbnail images for faster loading
- Tweak: Improved price fetching to include sale and dynamic pricing
- Tweak: Replaced inline styles with styles in wcbulkorder.css. Can be overridden from theme directory.
- Tweak: Changed price to autochange when new product is selected.
- Fix: Issue with price displaying as NaN
- Fix: Invalid argument error on activation
- Fix: Missing spinner on 'add row' in variation template
- Fix: Products now display if not categorized
- Fix: Removed multiple products that were displayed if they had variations
- New: Display attribute name and value or just attribute value in variations
- Fix: Attribute capitilization.
- Fix: Bug in standard template with variations.
This is a major update. Test thoroughly and review the full changes here
- New: Completely new template for better handling variations.
- New: Limit product search to a specific category via shortcode.
- New: Include only a specific set of products globally via the limit products extension or per shortcode.
- New: Exclude only a specific set of products globally via the limit products extension or per shortcode.
- Tweak: Consolidated and cleaned up some code
- Fix: problem with variation attributed displaying in cart
- Fix: html entity decode bug
- Tweak: Added filter to modify bulk order form messages
- Tweak: Added filter to modify label
- Tweak: Added translation elements for bulk order from messages
- Feature: Set max items in search
- Tweak: Improved css
- Fix: Extra characters outputted in debug mode
- Fix: Shortcode not working in sidebars
- Fix: Missing Translation Function
- Fix: Compatibility with pa_attribute format
- Tweak: Now works with carts like Menu Cart Pro
- Fix: Duplicate Spinner Displayed in Font Awesome
- Fix: Search By SKU Broken
- Tweak: Search for numbered titles enababled
- Fix: Removed extra fields outputted when price field turned off
- Tweak: Added spinner so user knows the form is working
- Tweak: Strings now available for translation
- Tweak: Bulk Order Form now displayed inline
- Tweak: WC 2.0.xx compatibility
- Tweak: Price filter added
- Fix: No longer prints unfound strings
- Feature: Pro version now displays images in autcomplete search
- Tweak: Variations pull attribute data for better readability
- Tweak: CSS only loaded on pages where bulk order form is used
- Fix: Output format was switched
- Fixed issue with search
- Added option to remove css
- Scripts are only loaded on pages that have the bulk order form
- General code improvement
- CSS now loaded from within plugin
Delete any old installations of the plugin. Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Once the plugin is activated navigate to Settings > WC Bulk Order Form. Select your options, save and you're ready to go. It's that easy!
Screenshot of settings page
Autocomplete product search in action
Real-time price updating