Adds completed & proper Arabic translation and some missing currencies to WooCommerce.
Installing WooCommerce Arabic will add completed & proper Arabic translation to WooCommerce, in addition to some currencies that weren't added to WooCommerce itself.
The Arabic translation won't load unless the current language your WooCommerce shop running is Arabic.
Also, the currencies titles and symbols were fully translated and could be adjusted through out the language files.
Currently compatible with version
2.4+ of WooCommerce
- WooCommerce 2.4.4 compatibility.
- WooCommerce 2.3.10 compatibility.
- WPML compatibility.
- WooCommerce 2.3.8 compatibility.
- Initial release.
From your WordPress Dashboard
To install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Plugins" menu and click "Add New".
- In the search field, type “WooCommerce Arabic” and click "Search Plugins".
- Once you’ve found the plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Each time WooCommerce gets updated, a new version of WooCommerce Arabic will get updated as well, so it keeps the language files up-to-date.