WooCommerce AJAX Cart is a WordPress Plugin that changes the default behavior of WooCommerte Cart Page, allowing a buyer to see the Total price calculation when change the Quantity of a product, without need to manually click on "Update cart" button.
This improves the user experience when purchasing a product. No other hacks/code/theme changes is needed, this functionality is added when the plugin is activated.
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXUjO2cGljs ]
Want a lot of more cool & extra features for shop, cart, product and checkout? Please check this new plugin: WooCommerce Better Usability.
- Initial version
- Remove product from cart automatically (AJAX) when changes quantity to zero
- Updated to work with Woocommerce 2.7
- Added "-" and "+" buttons in order to facilitate product quantity change on cart
- Added confirmation message when user selects the product quantity as zero
- Added option to display item quantity as select for better usability
- Update order totals when the cart is inside checkout page
- Fixed on change trigger for quantity field, on checkout page.
- Fixed event lost when remove or delete product from the cart
- Added translation support for most common terms
- Fixed broken dependencies on admin
- Make the quantity select respect max stock
- Fixed bug with woocommerce 3.2.1 when update cart totals
- Simplified the ajax call for update cart totals using the native woocommerce
- Work with PayPal for WooCommerce plugin
- Fixed bug that making the auto update stop working when change product quantity many times
- Making new string Updating translatable
- Fixed bug with woocommerce 3.3.1 not updating the cart when quantity changes
- Making backward compatibility with themes that not changed the update cart input to button
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Done. This plugin no requires extra configurations to work
When user clicks on "+" or "-" of Quantity field, an AJAX request was made to update the prices.