Woo vendor module is used for vendor system with woocommerce website.It allow anyone to open a store on your site!
Major features in woo vendor include:
- Vendor can create and manage the own product.
- Vendor can check our sales report in daily basis as well as product basis.
- Vendor have a unique shop url.
Vendor can check our order history.
Admin can delete the any vendor.
- Admin have an authority to approved/disapproved of every product of vendor.
Admin can manage the commission module of vendor.
Steps for settings the plugin :
*: When a new vendor is registered via woocommerce My Account registration form then it will be for admin review. After admin approved it will allow for product uploading.
*: When a vendor uploaded the product then it will be waiting for admin approval after that it will be publish.
*: All these setting have been defined in Vendor Myaccount page like Shop page, order history page as well as order information.
Click on visit plugin setting Visit plugin setting
woo vendor moduleto the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- After activating check all the settings on below path : Admin Menu : woocommerce -> woo vendors.