This plugin adds integration between WooCommerce and WP Courseware which allows you to assign course(s) to products for auto enrollment.
The official WooCommerce integration for WP Courseware.
Have you ever wanted to sell courses online? The WooCommerce addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware course(s) to a product. Once the course(s) are assigned to a product, upon purchase of a product and registration, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated course or courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated learning management system so that you can generate revenue with your online course.
WooCommerce Plugin Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a product and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the product
- New student pays for the product, and WP Courseware enrolls them to the appropriate course(s) based on purchased product
Check out Fly Plugins
Be sure to check out our other products!
- Selling courses with WooCommerce has never been easier using the best LMS WordPress plugin
- S3 Media Maestro is the best amazon video player for WordPress. S3 Media Maestro uses amazon security with Amazon's S3 link encryption to secure your video and audio files. It's also a Flash free & iDevice ready player. Your media is now protected!
- Churnly is a credit card churning reduction plugin. I works hand in hand with WooCommerce Subscriptions with Stripe and Easy Digital Downloads Recurring with PayPal Standard & Stripe.
Find us on Social
This is not an actual eCommerce plugin. It is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and WooCommerce.
Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
Does this plugin require WooCommerce WordPress to already be installed?
Where can I get WP Courseware?
Click here to get the Best WordPress LMS Plugin.
Where can I get WooCommerce for WordPress?
Click here to get WooCommerce.
- Fix: Issue where users without subscriptions couldn't view course units.
- Fix: Issue where filter for course access was not checking if WooCommerce Subscriptions existed hence causing sites without Subscriptions to not display course units.
- Fix: Added functionality to prevent access to a course when a subscription is NOT on hold. Note, this does not de-enroll the student, it merely prevents them from viewing course content, hence the course will be visible on the course progress page, however, units will not be "clickable" nor accessible.
- Fix: Course listing admin screen only displayed 20 courses instead of all courses.
- Fix: Course author setting should not be applied to Administrators.
- Fix: Courses with a status of draft and auto-draft would show up in the course => product maping list.
- Fix: Ability to change the courses endpoint to something other than
- Fix: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.3.5 and below.
- Dev: Filter 'wpcw_woocommerce_disable_deenrollment' to disable membership de-enrollment.
- New: Courses menu item and endpoint added to the WooCommerce account menu.
- New: Ability to change the endpoint slug for the Courses WooCommerce account menu.
- New: Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions add-on.
- New: Support for WooCommerce Memberships add-on.
- Tweak: Re-tooled the loading of the plugin to include more error checking.
- Fixed multiple bugs where a function was referencing a property that was deprecated with WooCommerce 3.0.
- Fixed bug that prevented retroactive course assignment to assign incorrect course(s)
- Initial release
- Upload the
WooCommerce for WP Courseware addonfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
The Course Access Settings screen will display which products are associated with which courses
The Course Access Settings screen will display which products are associated with which courses" alt="Screenshot 1">
This is the actual configuration screen where you can select courses that will be associated with a particular product as well as retroactively assign courses to current customers
This is the actual configuration screen where you can select courses that will be associated with a particular product as well as retroactively assign courses to current customers" alt="Screenshot 2">