WC requires at least: 3.0 WC tested up to: 3.2.6 Variations Radio Buttons for WooCommerce. Let your customers choose product variations using radio
Radio buttons are more friendly than dropdown selects. This plugin will help you have a better UX in your WooCommerce site, as your customers will see all your variations without having to click on a dropdown.
The radio buttons will be toggled dinamically so your customers won't be able to choose non existent variations.
= Theme Compatibility
This plugin may not work out of the box with some themes. This is due to a theme having its own template for variation selection (single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php).
To make this plugin work with a non compatible theme, a child theme has to be created.
Then copy plugins/wc-variations-radio-buttons/templates/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php to themes/your-child-theme/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php
Source code and contributions at github
- Fix issues in archive pages, where multiple products are present.
- Fix several issues with the gallery.
- Fix product dimensions and weight.
- Radio buttons disabled for product bundles.
- Add class so each attribute can be styled.
- Add the attribute name to the
- Updated to match changes in WooCommerce 3.0.
- This version is not compatible with WooCommerce 2.x.
- Fix issues with the variation image not changing.
- Fix error when using product_page WooCommerce shortcode.
- Show alert when clicking disabled add to cart button.
- Avoid overwriting of custom add-to-cart button.
- Fixes clear button that got screwed on last version.
- Updated to match changes in WooCommerce 2.5.
- Image disappearing in certain themes fixed.
- Support for responsive images as in WordPress 4.4 and WooCommerce 2.4.11.
- Checked compatibility with WooCommerce 2.5.0-RC1.
- Full compatibility with WooCommerce 2.4.
- Variations are called via AJAX when there are many variations.
- Changed version requirements: At least WordPress 4.1 and WooCommerce 2.4.
- Now works with woocommerce_variation_is_active filter.
- Fix bug that prevented the plugin to work with custom attributes.
- Hopefuly no more "The plugin does not have a valid header." message.
- Now works better with some themes.
- WooCommerce 2.4 compatibility.
= * First release.