An availability calendar for vacation rentals driven from any calendar that exports iCal (HomeAway, VRBO, Flipkey, AirBnB etc.).
An availability calendar for vacation rentals driven via the iCal standard by any calendar that exports iCal format (HomeAway, VRBO, Flipkey, AirBnB, Google, Apple iCloud, and more). Now Supports English, Spanish, or French langauges and date formats - built right in! Want your language added, just ask! The availability calendar shows the next 36 months of availability. Shortcodes enable you to display your calendar on any page or post in three different sizes. Arrive and depart dates from your master calendar are displayed as available and unavailable nights. The depart day is not counted as an unavailable night. Sync from your sources Daily, Twice Daily, or Hourly and modify the color options to fit your site's look and feel perfectly.'
- Initial Release
- Links Updated
- Fixed minor bugs in saving calendar data
- Fixed calendar design issues with different themes
- Last sync date on front now follows the WordPress timezone setting.
- Fixed issue in displaying the calendar on last day of months having 31 days.
- Version number match with the enterprise version.
- Added Documentation Link to Information Menu
- Added Multi-Language Support (English, Spanish, French)
- Match version number with Enterprise Version (Enterprise update includes Global Search, Multi-currency support)
- Added optional attribution link in settings which will put a "powered by" link under your calendar. Give us props if you like us! Or not, up to you, we won't take it personally. But we sure would appreciate it. 🙂
- Tested up to latest WordPress Version 4.4
- Added WPML support
- Added translation pot file
- Added en_US translation
- Upload the contents of the zip to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Navigate to the 'Add New' in the plugins dashboard
- Search for 'wp_vrcalendar_free_repo'
- Click 'Install Now'
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard