Log all activity of users and get notified when user login to admin area.
Do your site have many users for various admin side activity? Do you stuck with issue to track user activity on your website admin side? do you want to secure your site by tracking log of all user activity ? do you want to get notified when particular user logged in ? Just relax, Now with the help of "User Activity Log" Plugin you can track all users activity on your website.
As of this moment, the plugin logs data when anyone do following activity:
- WordPress - Core Updates
- Posts - Created, Updated, Deleted
- Pages - Created, Updated, Deleted
- Custom Post Type Posts- Created, Updated, Deleted
- Tags - Created, Edited, Deleted
- Categories - Created, Edited, Deleted
- Taxonomies terms - Created, Edited, Deleted
- Comments - Created, Approved, Unproved, Trashed, Untrashed, Spammed, Unspammed, Deleted
- Media - Uploaded, Edited, Deleted
- Users - Login, Logout, Login has failed, Update profile, Registered and Delete
- Plugins - Activated, Deactivated
- Themes - Installed, Updated, Deleted, Activated
- Widgets - Added to a sidebar / Deleted from a sidebar, Order widgets
- Menus - A menu is being Created, Updated, Deleted
- Export - User download export file from the site
- Plugins supported - bbpress
- Translation Ready - .pot file attached
Additional features for security:
- Admin will be notified via email when selected user logged in.
- Admin will be notified via email when selected role's any user logged in.
= User Activity Log Pro Features: Pro version overcome your limitations with lite version of user activity log.
User Activity Log PRO Plugin Features
- All lite version features with detail logs
- Hook Settings - Can modify what will be in track list instead of all logs
- Sorting options - To view log data in ascending or descending order
- Password security - Only authorized user can delete log
- Favorite/Unfavorite log to store log separately
- Export Log - Export log anytime in CSV format for future usage
- Detail Logs - View log in details to compare old and new changes
- Delete Logs - Single & Multi delete log option
- Custom Event Log - To add your own theme/plugin hook support
- Plugins supported - bbpress, WooCommerce, Contact Form 7 and more coming soon..
- Detailed Documentation - From which steps you need to start
For whom User Activity Log Pro is useful ?
- Most needed for Website Owner
- Product Manager, Site In-charge or Site Manager, Team Leader, Developers to check team's activity
- IT companies to track multiple developer's behavior
- IT Consultants, Freelancers
Buy User Activity Log Pro on Codecanyon :
Documentation: User Activity Log Documentation Link
The purpose of this plugin is to keep track of all activity with in your WordPress area. We have performed testing with various cases to make sure plugins works very well, but you should make sure you have a backup of your database, before installing plugin.
If you find any issue please ask questions on support forum and we will try to solve issue. We're active for any support issues. So hope you will love it.
Can plugin send me an email once selected users are logged in with site?
Yes, with “Email Settings” option you can manage mail notification as per your requirement.
Can I filter particular user’s activity with any filtering?
Yes, there are number of filter options available as you can filter activity log based on user, user roles and user actions.
Can I remove all user activity log details?
Yes you can. Whenever you want to clear your activity log data then Go to User Actions Log > Settings > General Settings > Delete Log Activities and click on “Reset Database”.
Why I need to use User Activity Log plugin?
Monitor and track all backend activities those are done by your freelancers, website developers, post authors, etc. If you are website owners and want to keep that logs, check to developer’s work flow or want to add more security with website then this is a best and most needed solution for you.
Release date: May 22nd, 2018
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.9.6
- Updated: Change in some text
- Fixed: Make changes as per GDPR rules
Release date: April 19th, 2018
- Fixed: Update on vulnerability code
Release date: February 10th, 2018
- Fixed: 'Reset Database' not working with specific condition
Release date: November 21st, 2017
- Updated: Make compatible with WordPress 4.9
Release date: November 7th, 2017
- Fixed: Translation issues
Release date: September 12th, 2017
- Updated: Admin UI for better UX
- Fixed: Issue of term created filter
Release date: August 5th, 2017
- Updated: Make plugin compatible for WordPress 4.8.1
- Fixed: Security vulnerability issue
Release date: April 10th, 2017
- Added: Admin Dashboard widget displaying latest activity log
- Fixed: Confliction of js with bootstrap
Release date: January 4th, 2017
- Fixed: Customize notification email not working
Release date: October 11th, 2016
- Added: User Activity Log Pro database upgrade code for database verification
- Fixed: Database table name changes to remove confliction with other plugin
Release date: September 8th, 2016
- Fixed: Security issue that reported by "Plugin Vulnerabilities" team
Release date: August 26th, 2016
- Fixed: UI changes to make compatible with WordPress 4.6
- Fixed: Remove usage of get_currentuserinfo() which is deprecated in WordPress 4.5.
Release date: December 8th, 2015
- Fixed: Admin Ajax calling multiple times
Release date: October 13th, 2015
- Fixed: Email settings and security issue resolved
Release date: October 12th, 2015
- Fixed: Missing translation strings resolved
Release date: October 10th, 2015
- Added: Localization support with plugin
- Added: Backend Sidebar for fast submission of review and add ticket in support
- Fixed: Email settings not saving
- Fixed: Sending email user not found
Release date: August 29th, 2015
- Fixed: Widget changes not saving
Release Date: June 9th, 2015
- Initial release
- Download the plugin file and unzip it.
- Upload the
user-actity-logfolder to the
- Activate the "User Activity Log" plugin from plugin page on wordpress admin area.
Alternatively, you can install the plugin automatically through the WordPress Admin 1. Visit 'Plugins > Add New' 2. Search for 'User Activity Log' 3. Activate Plugins.
User Activities - Dashboard
User Activities - General Settings
User Activities - Email Notification Settings
User Activities - Email Settings