Integration of "Ultimate Member" + "WP User Fronted" in user profiles
This plugin integrates “Ultimate Member” with “WP User Fronted”. It adds to the user profile additional pages to “add posts” and “list of posts” (with edit link). You can select what roles you want to show the additional pages to.
WP User Frontend Pro - Support?
Our version was tested only on free version of plugin.
"My Post" tab display useless things
You can set things to display at User Frontend Settings.
Tabs dosen't display
You need to set Roles and Form ID in "UFA Settings" page.
Form ID ?
After creating form at User Frontend you got Form ID. You must specify the form id!
- FIX Deleted link
- Update "WordPress Settings API Class"
- Ultimate Member 2.x Compatibility
- Added Russian Language / Thanks Arniarni - Arni
- Bug with integration
- Bugs repair
- Check if ultimate member it's active (wp-admin blank page)
- small bug repair
- add Language support
- add options to edit slug
- Install Ultimate Member
- Install WP User Fronted
- Set "Edit page" for WP User Fronted
- Install "Ultimate Member + WP User Frontend" 4.1. Select roles where you want to display additional tabs 4.2. Fill Form ID in settings page from Wp User Frontend