Uji Popup - Create your custom popup.
Uji Popup is a WordPress popup plugin which allown you to convert visitors on your site/blog into taking an action whether its advertise, subscribing into your newsletter, offering a discount or cupon. The popup messages are displayed as soon as the visitors opens the page. Shows dynamically when a visitor goes to close your website.
- NEW: Exit-Intent technology has been one of the most successful Internet marketing techniques
- Popups are shown when the page is loaded
- Use image ads or text ads (Flash, HTML, Images, Videos, Audio, Embed Code etc.)
- Timer(countdown) can be enabled/disabled
- Close/Skip button can be enabled/disabled
- Impression: count number of displays
- Wait timer. Enter how long the popup should wait until will be shown.
- Page control allows you to set on all pages/homepage or just on custom pages
- Multi language Backend/Frontend support
- Support customize colors
- Support for cache plugins (WP Super Cache and W3 or W3 Total Cache)
Uji Popup Premium is now available with new features.
Plugin's Official Site WPmanage (http://www.wpmanage.com/uji-popup/)
- Fixed multiple popups issue to save the popup options.
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Added: UI Improvements
- Fixed a bug for error displayed on some themes
- Fixed a bug that could cause issue in theme when use WooCommerce
- Fixed strong tag close missed in the previous version
- Added: New Page/Post selection
- Other fixes and improvements added
- Added: Exit-intent technology
- Added: Option allows the user to close the modal by clicking the overlay (outside)
- Fix: minor admin style fixes
- Added: New modern style popup
- Bug Fix: Minimum width size
- Fix: Excerpt issue on some themes
- Fix: Bootstrap overwrite on some themes
- New: Location: Choose where the popup will be positioned
- Bug Fix: Close button overflow on some themes
- NEW: Add popup by link or button
- Compatibility with WP 4.0 beta 2
- New Countdown Module
- Fix Colorpicker
- Fix add URL issue
- Fix IE issue.
- Fix Popup Options bug
- Few minor fixes.
- First version. Stable version.
- Upload the
uji-popupfolder to the
- Activate the Uji Popup plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Create your new Popup style in Settings/Popup
- Place your Popup in Post/Page via Edit: Post or Page