This plugin adds additional WPML compatibility for Theme Blvd themes.
When it comes to creating a multilingual website with WordPress, there’s no question that the WPML plugin is the best out there.
Responsive WordPress themes from Theme Blvd already integrate pretty well with WPML, but for an even more seemless experience, we’ve created this free plugin, Theme Blvd WPML Bridge.
Official Plugin Website: http://wpml.themeblvd.com
The following articles cover general topics and best practices in using WPML specifically with Theme Blvd themes and this Theme Blvd WPML Bridge plugin.
- Minor style changes for Theme Options header to match WP 3.8+ admin.
- Fixed some recent, admin compatibility issues with WPML.
- Fail-safe added for those filtering theme options ID from child theme.
- Codebase completely re-written and simplified for Theme Blvd Framework v2.3+.
- Legacy functions are in place to handle Theme Blvd Framework v2.0-2.2.
- Fixed conflicts with Theme Blvd Framework 2.0-2.1 and WPML CMS Nav 1.3.
- Added better support for breadcrumbs in Theme Blvd Framework v2.2+.
- Added support for custom homepage layout assignment with Theme Blvd framework v2.2.1+
- Fixed issues with WPML v2.6.3 and options pages not showing up for each language at Appearance > Theme Options. Need to monitor these changes as WPML continues updating and bug fixing for WP 3.5.
- Added compatibility for for Theme Blvd framework v2.2.
- Minor admin interface tweaks.
- This update cooresponds to the slight updates in the interneral options framework structure all compatible Theme Blvd themes received on July 2, 2012.
- Fixed global config issues off of the homepage after 1.0.2 update.
- Fixed issues with assigning custom homepage layouts from Theme Options corresponding to each WPML language.
- Fixed activation error.
- This is the first stable release.
- Added frontend theme location feature to display language flags.
- Added settings page to WPML menu for selection of frontend theme locations.
- This is the first release.
theme-blvd-wpml-bridgefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress