Displays a list or dropdown of taxonomies in a sidebar widget.
This plugin displays a list or dropdown of taxonomies in a sidebar widget.
tg29359, are you Japanese?
Yes, I am.
- Adjusted translation for GlotPress, step2
- Adjusted translation for GlotPress
- Added 'Replace "---" indention of dropdown to:'
- Fixed the bug that using two or more instances of this widget as dropdowns on a page, some of the dropdowns can not jump to the selected taxonomy archives.
- Changed 'Custom Select Taxonomy:' to 'Replace "Select Taxonomy" of dropdown to:'
- Changed 'Hide Empty' to 'Hide empty taxonomy'
- Added 'Hide empty dropdown'
- Added 'Replace "No taxonomies" of list to:'
- Added 'Include post counts of child taxonomies'
- Added 'Order by' and 'Order' (but they do not work yet)
- Changed the character for displaying hierarchical indention from non-breaking space to hyphen. Because non-breaking space is ignored on iOS 8, and dropdown is displayed flat even though "Show hierarchy" is checked.
- Added 'sidebar' to tags in description.
- The first version of this plugin.
tg29359-taxonomy-widget.zip, upload it to your server, expand it as
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
tg29359 taxonomy widgetto your sidebar through the 'Appearance/Widget' menu in WordPress.
list" alt="Screenshot 1">
dropdown" alt="Screenshot 2">
setting" alt="Screenshot 3">