A widget that shows the next match of a team.
SportsTeam Widget is a widget that shows the next match of a game. It uses a Custom Post Type for sportsteams, together with a Taxonomy/Term for the class/level where the team plays.
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
- Result 0 is a result too.
- Fix PHP notices.
- Add filter for thumbnail size.
- Add widget.php file with Widget class.
- Update Donate text.
- Add results to widget (optional).
- If title is empty, don't show it.
- Use $before_widget properly.
- Make archive pages work.
- Drop pot and nl_NL, they are maintained at GlotPress.
- Use plugins_url() for enqueue.
- Only support WordPress 3.7+, since they really are supported.
- Change title of widget.
- Use medium thumbnail.
- Set width of post thumbnail to 100%.
- Change textdomain to slug.
- Add option to show as links or not.
- Update pot, nl_NL.
- Change Out to Away.
- Use headings correctly on admin page.
- Use the correct __construct for WP_Widget.
- Add About page.
- Update pot and nl_NL.
- Separator is now in grayscale.
- Improve HTML/CSS.
- First public version.
- First version.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Fill the Teams posts, together with the featured image.
- Optionally use Taxonomies/Terms.
- Add the widget to the sidebar where you want it and select the teams and dates.
- Optionally set the colors with CSS colors.
Frontend of the widget, with both teams for the match displayed.
Backend of the widget, select teams and other metadata.