Allows your customers, blog readers, podcast listeners and fans to send you voice messages right from a browser without any phone calls.
With SpeakPipe you can receive voice messages from your audience directly on your website. Installing SpeakPipe on a website is easy and takes less than a minute. Visitors don't need a SpeakPipe account to send you voicemail. A message can be sent with just a few clicks without typing anything. Learn more at http://www.speakpipe.com/tour
Feel free to contact us with any questions at http://www.speakpipe.com/contact or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use SpeakPipe?
It's a quick and easy way to connect with your audience, and receive questions and testimonials from your customers. With SpeakPipe you can give your customers an easy way to contact you.
Who can send me a voice message?
Anyone who visits your website can send you a voice message. But if you put SpeakPipe on the protected area of your website, only those who have access will be able to send you a message. Users don't have to sign up on SpeakPipe in order to send you a voice message.
Can I reply to the message?
Yes, you can reply to the message via your SpeakPipe inbox.
How do I know that I received a voice message?
When a user sends you a message, you will receive a notification via email.
Is it free?
Yes, we provide a free account. You can upgrade at any time to a premium account.
I can't get this thing to work.
Feel free to contact us at http://www.speakpipe.com/contact or via email email@example.com and we'll try our best to resolve any issues.
- Improved the settings page.
- Created the plugin.
- Sign up on SpeakPipe at http://www.speakpipe.com/
- Install and activate the SpeakPipe plugin
- Enter your SpeakPipe account ID, you can find it in settings at https://www.speakpipe.com/account/settings
- Configure your widget: set sidebar button position, color, text in widget settings at https://www.speakpipe.com/account/settings/widget
- Done! Try to send a voice message using the widget from your website
- Don't forget to tell your users about your new tool.