Broadcast posts to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr within WordPress. Create marketing content once - and Social Marketing distributes it.
Social Marketing is a lightweight plugin that handles the heavy lifting of getting your marketing content onto Facebook, Twitter and Tumbr. It's one quick and easy step to:
- Market yourself and your service
- Use WordPress as a marketing tool
Install directly from your WordPress administrator plugin menu for fastest path to happiness. Or click the Download button to install manually. See how quickly you can get started with Social Marketing. Install and configure in less than 2 minutes and any content you publish is available to your social media accounts.
Market your Business
Businesses, WordPress developers and frequent bloggers rely on Social Marketing to get the message out - quickly and easily. See how easily WordPress becomes your social media creation tool:
- Consistent content: Your website automatically updates your social media sites.
- No separate login or sign up: It's all managed from within WordPress.
- Flexible: Manage Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr posts separately
- Better Control: You control the visibility of the posts across social networks
- Integrated instructions: All instructions are available on screen as you need them.
Social media just became fast, easy and stress-free.
Download and install Social Marketing now.
Please share your comments and feedback at feedback@FarReach.es
How the Integrated Google Analytics
There are 3 parameters we supply.
- utm_medium=farreach.es (our service)
- utm_campaign=(social media)_(account or facebook page)
- utm_source=(the social media site)
For example a facebook page named 'Music Lover' will supply this information to your Google Analytics account.
Google description about these parameters.
KISSMetrics explains in more detail how to use the custom google analytics parameters.
Note: This feature is in beta and not yet available for all users and it will be a paid feature.
We regard user confusion as a bug.
If you find any part of the product confusing or frustrating - please let us know. In particular for text or error messages if you have a suggested alternative we would love your suggestion.
Complaints about confusion are treated seriously and are not ignored.
If you have a feature suggestion we would love to hear it as well. We can't promise that we will implement the feature - but we will respond to you.
When sending a feature suggestion please:
- A brief description of your business problem the feature helps solve.
- A 'Use Case' - briefly explaining how you would use the feature.
- How valuable is this feature - and yes we do mean money. We need to rank features in order of implemention. We need to pay mortgages and feed our kids. If the requestor volunteers to pay for the feature, that tells us we are not wasting our time.
We will be offering paid features soon. Not every feature will be available for free. If a feature is suggested that ends up being a paid feature, the first suggestors will be offered an opportunity to test out the feature for free. A discount may also be offered. We are working out details, so this is not a commitment
Which Posts are sent to the FarReach.es service?
Only published posts in categories assigned to social marketing sites are sent to the web service for distribution to your social marketing sites.
Not supported at this time.
Plugin fails to install
- Make sure that WordPress is installed at an URL that is publicly visible. For example, if WordPress has its site as "localhost" the plugin will not work because the FarReach.es cannot contact the plugin.
Content is not published on Facebook, twitter, et. al.
- Make sure that the Facebook Pages, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts have been assigned at least one category.
- Make sure that Facebook, et.al. allows the FarReach.es application to access your account.
- Social Marketing does not work with auto reposting plugins. These are plugins such as wp-robot that bring in content from other websites and repost it. This is intentional and will not be "fixed" (at least in the free version):
- Facebook and Twitter frown on duplicate content and treat our service as a spammy service if it posts duplicate (spammy) content. This creates work on our part.
- Dealing with Facebook and Twitter issues are costly.
- We will create a version of the plugin that works with auto reposter plugins but that will be at a cost. (since facebook esp. will have issues).
- Contact us at feedback@FarReach.es
- Include your name and contact information ( sometimes a phone/skype conversation is easier / faster than emails ).
- Timezone and times that are good to call you.
- Your web site url ( so we can look up your account )
- Fixed breaking change introduced in previous release.
- Fixed possible wordpress slowdown on plugin errors.
- Fixed a bug on image processing for Facebook.
- plugin automatically retries publishing a post if the server was down. Before the plugin would just give up if the server was not available.
- Improved social preview rendering.
- Minor bugfixes.
- Fixed social preview button.
- Beta-features page for BETA program subscribers.
- New google analytics beta feature: track where your visitors come from and what social media is the most effective.
- combine diagnostics page with the feedback page.
- users were not able to refresh their api_key after the initial plugin registration.
To install the Social Marketing plugin
- Login as an administrator to your WordPress site
- Go to the WordPress Plugins menu
- Select "Add New" in the plugins submenu to get to the "Install Plugins" screen
- Search for 'Social Marketing'
- Activate Social Marketing through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress