Navigate all your pages, with labels for private and pending, in a nice page tree heirarchy on the admin dashboard provided by http://sethmatics.com/.
Do not activate if you have more then 5,000 pages.
Navigate your pages, with labels for private and pending, in a nice page tree heirarchy sitemap on the admin dashboard provided by http://sethmatics.com/.
- open all page link (enables you to ctrl+f find any page)
- much faster workflow to navigate to your pages
Don't forget to rate our plugin so we know how we are doing!
Q: How do I use the plugin?
A: Visit the "dashboard" section from within /wp-admin/ and seek out the dashboard widget that lists your pages. (see screenshot)
Q: I've looked everywhere on the dashboard, there is no widget for pages.
A: Check the "screen options" dropdown, located in the upper right area of the dashboard. Make sure the the dashboard widget is not disabled (no checkbox next to the widget). If its active and you still cannot see the widget you theme or another plugin is blocking dashboard widgets.
Q: Where is the options panel?
A: There is no options panel. The only changes you will see in the wp-admin is an additional column on the "posts" page that now has a Sticky Clicky Star.
Version 1.0.6 - Tested against WordPress 4.3
- First public version released, no changes yet.
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the sm-dashboard-pages-navigator-tree to your '/wp-content/plugins' folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin
- Visit the dashboard section from within /wp-admin/.