Donate link: http://www.ksolves.com/
This plugin extends the wordpress registration form by adding up fields and registers the user as a lead on Salesforce platform (Salesforce CRM).
Major features in SFDC Lead Generation include:
- Extends the wordpress registration form including the fields required to register a lead for salesforce platform.
- Register user and add custom fields data in user meta data.
- Users are registered in wordpress and the associated salesforce account.
Where i can get Consumer Key and Consumer Secret?
In Salesforce, from Setup, click Create | Apps. Click New in the Connected Apps related list to create a new connected app. The Callback URL you supply here is the same as your Web application's callback URL. Usually it's our plugin page url . It must be secure: http:// doesn't work, only https://. For development environments, the callback URL is similar to https://my-website/_callback. When you click Save, the Consumer Key is created and displayed, and a Consumer Secret is created (click the link to reveal it).
Where i can get Security token?
Login to your organisation and go to the top navigation bar,then go to My Settings > Personal > Reset My Security Token.
- Remove PHPToolKit and used curl base RESTFul web service to save data on SFDC ORG.
- Added captcha on registration form.
- Upload the
pluginfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install via the Add New Plugin menu
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Enter your Salesforce.com Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Organization ID, Password, Secret Key on the SFDC Lead Generation plugin setting page.
- Go to Settings menu on left menu bar, then enable the option "Membership (Anyone can register)".
screenshot-1.png shows the registration form including all the added fields
screenshot-2.png shows the backend showing SFDC Lead Generation plugin in plugin list
screenshot-3.png shows the backend showing setting page for SFDC Lead Generation