This plugin uses the gpl'd dhtmlxcalendar (http://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxCalendar/index.shtml) for the calendar control.
This code is released under the GPL v2, see license.txt for details.
What browsers are supported?
Why is the calendar overlapping the other areas?
If you are using IE in compatibility mode the calendar will overlap other areas, disable compatibility mode.
- Release date: February 8, 2018
- Updated calendar code to v5.1.
- Fixed bug where post dates at the end of a month would wrap if the current month had lest days in it.
- Fixed PHP warning if the options had not yet been saved.
- Release date: February 5, 2016
- Fixed: Cleaned up some WP_DEBUG messages.
- Fixed: Incorrect month set when the today button was pressed with the popup calendar enabled.
- Release date: April 3, 2015
- Added "wordpress" theme that copies the colors from the current wordpress admin theme.
- Updated calendar code to v4.1.3.
- Updated default calendar style to the new "wordpress" theme.
- Release date: December 30, 2013
- Fixed bug with the start of week setting that was being overwritten.
- Release date: December 27, 2013
- Fixed issue with Tuesday/Thursday translations in the calendar
- Release date: December 27, 2013
- Fixed bug in translation code, enable/disable logic was inverted
- Fixed bug in preferences code, would not allow you to disable translations
- Release date: December 24, 2013
- Added language support.
- Release date: December 21, 2013
- Add 'Today' button to reset the calendar to the current date.
- Release date: December 11, 2013
- Updated to new dhtmlxcalendar calendar code (version 3.6 build 131108).
- Support new dhtmlxcalendar theme 'Terrace' (now the default for new installs).
- Re-styled Cancel link in the post/page edit, it is now a button aligned to the right.
- Added uninstall routine.
- Tested with WordPress 3.8.
- Release date: November 25, 2013
- Bug fix on the quick edit theme selection code.
- Release date: November 24, 2013
- Bug fix on the theme selection code, thanks JochenT.
- Code update to resolve deprecated use of role/responsibilities when adding the admin page, thanks JochenT.
- Release date: July 18, 2012
- Minor update, in previous versions if you use the quick edit mode and make a change to the scheduled date it would not update the scheduled date in the list.
- Test up to WordPress 3.4.1.
- Release date: May 1, 2012
- Minor bug fix, when using the new quick edit mode in the posts/pages changing the date/time would incorrectly set the hour to be the same as the minute.
- Release date: April 16, 2012
- Major update to include support for a schedule calendar in the posts/pages list.
- Release date: March 10, 2012
- Minor bug fix that caused the in-line calendar to start one month in the future.
- Release date: March 8. 2012
- Created settings page.
- Added options to set the start of the week.
- Added theme option.
- Added option to hide default WordPress date/time fields.
- Added popup option to the calendar instead of the default in-line.
- Release date: March 5, 2012
- Minor update to reduce the size of the calendar div from 250px to 230px.
- Added FAQ's.
- Release date: March 2, 2012
- Initial release.
- Extract the archive file into your plugins directory in the schedule-posts-calendar folder.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin options.
The publish panel with the schedule menu expanded showing the calendar.
The publish panel with the schedule menu expanded with the default WordPress date/time fields hidden.
The publish panel with the default WP fields hidden and a popup calendar field.
The publish panel with the default WP fields hidden and a popup calendar visible.
The control panel options.
The schedule menu item in the posts/pages list.
The schedule mode in the posts/pages list.