Manage and customise your RSS feed links.
RSS Links Manager lets you easily customise your RSS links via WordPress' admin menu. Are you using Feedburner? Just enter your Feedburner URL. Are you using Disqus or Facebook comments instead of WordPress' internal comment system? Just deactivate the feeds you don't need - including category, tag and author feeds.
- Customise your feed links (title, URL, MIME type)
- Remove individual feed links (main feed, comments, extras)
- Directly hooks into WordPress' wp_head functon
- Multilingual (English and German)
- Compatible with WordPress 4.1
- Added 'Settings' link to 'Plugins' overview
- Minor tweaks
- Developers: Switched from tabs to 4 spaces indendation
- Fixed: Fatal error if short_open_tag is disabled
- Initial version
- Upload the full directory into your plugins folder (e.g. wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Open the plugin configuration page (Settings -> RSS Links Manager) and customise your feed links