Multilingual Responsive Contact Form is a simple WordPress plugin that generates a responsive contact form on your website or blog.
We provide advance level of support for installation and customization at $10/hour.
Click here for more information
Mailchimp extension of Responsive Contact Form is available to add your contact data to your Mailchimp account : Visit Plugin Link
Like our plugin page on facebook to receive notifications and updates. You can also post queries and request for support. Like Plugin Page On Facebook
Contact Us Form is a simple WordPress plugin that generates a responsive contact form on your website or blog.simply insert [ai_contact_form] in any page or post content and the form will appear or paste this php code
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[ai_contact_form]' ); ?> in any template.
This plugin supports English(default), Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages, both in the back-end and front-end of the site.
Responsive Contact Form is now compatible with Intranet Plus. Manage inquiries more effectively and stop emailing your contact us messages by using this free workflow plugin instead. With Intranet Plus you can track and mange sales leads, service inquires and feedback. Plus, you can choose to send each inquiry type to a different team member. Checkout the Intranet Plus plugin at https://wordpress.org/plugins/bpmcontext/.
- Easy to install.
- It is responsive form.
- Easy jQuery validations.
- Easy to understand coding standard.
- Easy to add subject text for mail to be sent to the users.
- You can choose where to send the messages - this can be any email address.
- You can choose the message to be displayed after successful submission of form Ex.-Your details are submitted successfully!.
- Easy to call using two method one is using shortcode [ai_contact_form] and other using paste this php code
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[ai_contact_form]' ); ?>
- New easily manage fields to be displayed on form.
- New export list of all user who contact site.
- New send me a copy checkbox is added to form.
- New added message from user in database and displayed in admin.
- New Language translations for English(default), Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish have been updated in the back-end and front-end of the site. Also you can add other languages based on your requirement.
- Manage form style/CSS from admin pannel.
Special thanks to:
- Tomas Broersma for providing Dutch translation.
- Snackddp for providing French translation.
- Martin Stehle for providing German translation.
- László Ángyán for providing Hungarian translation.
- Iole Calzavara for providing Italian translation.
- Ksenia for providing Russian translation.
- Peter and Marian for providing Slovak translation.
- Tomás Puig for providing Spanish translation.
= No Questions
- First version.
- Fixed the issue of appending form content on the top of page where shortcode is included. Now form is displayed where you keep your shortcode in templates.
- Fixed the issue of IE9 form submission without captcha validation.
- Added send me a copy checkbox on form manageable from admin.
- Added message from user in database and displayed in admin.
- Added Language translations for Englis(default), German, Italian, Chinese, Turkish, Spanish have been updated in the back-end and front-end of the site.
- Added form custom style/CSS feature into admin panel.
- Added Mailchimp extension feature for contact form into admin panel.
- remove userlist and success message settings feature for contact form into admin panel.
- Resolved grammer mistakes and captcha display issue.
- Resolved wp-load.php error on admin dashboard.
- Add Hungarian language translation with new release.
- Add French language translation with new release.
- Update French language and resolve mistakes.
- Update spanish language, resolve function conflict issue and french accent issue.
- Resolve export user bug.
- Fetch Name in mailchimp extension plugin.
- Add Slovak language translation with new release.
- Resolve js conflict issues.
- Fix Chinese language translation.
- Add google reCaptcha v3.
- Add option to customize email template.
- Upload the
responsive-contact-formfolder to the
- Activate the plugin using the 'Plugins' menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in "Settings" "Responsive Contact Form Settings".
- Create a page or a post and insert the shortcode [ai_contact_form].
- You can add
<?php echo do_shortcode( '[ai_contact_form]' ); ?>shortcode in any template.