Requires PHP: 5.3 Quickly send a new welcome email and password reset link for a user through the user's profile edit area.
This tool was developed to quickly send a user a new password reset link via email when they are having trouble logging in.
Developers & Designers
This extension has a public GitHub page where users can contribute fixes and improvements.
Tibor Repček - translation into slovak language (slovenčina)
Do you provide support for this plugin
Not really. Please open an issue on GitHub though if you have a problem. I am keeping track with pull requests so fire away.
- Adding fr_FR translations (shoutout to Thibaut Ninove)
- Fixing i18n support
- Improving labels
- Removing commented code
- Updating 'Tested up to' in readme.txt
- Adding language files sk_SK.po, sk_SK.mo
- Adding resend welcome email to user row action link.
- Converting edit_user to edit_users to fix soft error.
- Security: Escape translated strings.
- Fix: Logic in notice.
- Add: Multisite compatibility.
- Security: Prevent direct access to php files.
- Security: Prevent direct access to directories.
- i18n: Use translate.wordpress.org to translate the plugin to other languages.
- wp_new_user_notification() stopped sending passwords via email, and instead it sends a reset password link.
- Initial release.
resend-welcome-emailfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress