Remove the Yoast SEO plugin branding, and hide installed plugins from non-admin users.
This plugin is a quick way to remove almost brainding of Yoast SEO on your site. This is useful when you need a completely brandless setup. This will be updated as Yoast SEO plugin changes.
Major features in this plugin include:
- Hide this plugins and Yoast SEO plugins from non admin users.
- Removes sidebar ads on Yoast SEO settings pages.
- Removes Yoast SEO plugins updated notification.
- Removes Yoast SEO all notification.
- Removes Yoast SEO intro tour.
- Removes Yoast SEO plugins admin menu for non admin users.
- Removes Yoast SEO settings from the admin bar.
- Removes Yoast SEO meta box on edit page.
- Removes Yoast SEO dashboard widget.
- Removes Yoast SEO score traffic light on edit page.
- Removes Yoast SEO page analysis columns on the administration screens for post(types).
- Removes Yoast SEO version from header.
This plugin was created by SuitPress - http://suitpress.com
I have an issue with this plugin, where can I get support?
Please open an issue on Github.
- Fixed capability administrator > manage_options.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Added a option to settings page.
- Initial release. We will be upgrading periodically for security and functionality improvements.
Upload the this plugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure using the plugin menu under Settings in your admin page.
The slick plugin settings panel.