Get more loops on Vine with integrated galleries.a
POWr Vine Feed is a free cloud-based plugin you can edit in your live web page. Create a POWr account to access the entire plugin library.
First, download, install, and activate POWr Vine Feed. Then drop the plugin anywhere in your theme. Or add to a page/post with the POWr icon in the WP editor.
- Connect to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Vine, Tumblr, Flickr, Vimeo, Dailymotion, or RSS.
- Display images, videos, and articles.
- Daily content updates.
- Adjust the priority of different feeds.
- Follow @handles, #hashtags, account, or site URLs.
- Custom fonts, colors, backgrounds, and more.
- Adjustable sizing and spacing.
- Supports text in any language.
- Mobile responsive on any device.
- Eliminate all POWr logos and watermarks
- Display more feeds
- Faster refresh rates
- Manually approve or reject posts
- Enable plugin analytics to measure visitors and page views
- Receive premium POWr support
- Support the development of other great plugins
POWr Vine Feed plugin is simple to customize, directly inside of your live WordPress website. Just click on the Settings Icon to open the POWr Editor. You can now edit the design and contents of your Vine Feed plugin. See your changes in real time, on your actual site. No need to ever leave the page. Just edit and save right in the POWr Editor.
Mobile traffic matters. And successful sites need to be mobile responsive to keep up. The Form Builder plugin is optimized to function beautifully on almost any device. So you can spend less time worrying about how people are searching your site, and more about what they'll discover.
Your WordPress website represents you, your brand, or your company. Own it, with fully customizable design. POWr Vine Feed allows you to create your plugin precisely the way you'd like it. Select and adjust colors, background design, borders and edges, and lots more. Match the rest of your website perfectly, with no more coding confusion or pricey designer fees.
It's a tough world out there, but you don't need to go it alone. POWr's customer support team is made up of top notch people, working hard to insure you get the help you need. Our full Help Center is available 24/7. Additionally, there's great email support available any time, with live chat available during peak hours. We are here to help you!
Do I need to create a POWr Account?
Yes, you need a POWr Account. Your account allows you to create and save plugins, edit them in your live page, and use them on multiple different websites.
How do I add Vine Feed to a page or blog post?
Create and save the plugin in your WP Dashboard. Then copy and paste the unique shortcode into any page or post. You can continue editing the plugin on your live page, in your WP Dashboard, or by logging in to www.powr.io.
How do I add Vine Feed to a theme?
In your WP Dashboard, select Appearance > Widgets from the left sidebar. Find Vine Feed under Available Widgets and drag it into a sidebar or footer. Then visit the live page to set up the plugin.
Can I add more than one Vine Feed?
Yes, absolutely! To clone an existing Vine Feed, paste the exact same unique shortcode into another page or post. To create a new version, select Vine Feed from the sidebar in your WP Dashboard and click Create New. You can then edit and save a new version, and paste the new unique shortcode into a page or post.
Will my users see the Edit button above Vine Feed?
No! You only see the Edit button because you own the plugin. To temporarily hide it, click on your page and then type 'p + down arrow' (the letter p followed by the down arrow). You can show the icon again by typing 'p + up-arrow'.
I can't see the settings icon anymore, what happened?
You are just logged out of POWr.io. Visit www.powr.io and log in to your account. Then return to your website and refresh the page.
Is POWr Vine Feed Free?
Yes, the basic version of Vine Feed is completely free!
Why should I upgrade?
Upgrading gives you access to advanced features, removes the POWr logo, and gives you automatic priority support.
- First released version
- Improved SSL Support
- Improved loading speed
- Easily add POWr plugins right from the text editor.
- Improved functionality within the wp text editor.
- New ID system for easier identification of POWr Plugins.
- Settings panel in WP Admin allows easier creation and management of Plugins.
- Fixed issue where POWr IDs get stripped
- Bug fix for labels or IDs in shortcodes getting stripped
- Local icon assets
- Improved install workflow
- Updated plugin list
- Fixed PHP Notices about undefined constants
Download, install, and activate POWr Vine Feed.
Then drop the plugin anywhere in your theme.
Or add to a page/post with the POWr Icon in the WP text editor.
Then visit your site to and click the settings icon to edit right in the page.