Postcode Shipping is a clean, powerful shipping rates plugin that helps you define multiple rates based on Quantity/Order on countrys/states/postcodes
If you want to apply shipping rates based on country or state or postcode/zip Postcode shipping rates plugin lets you define a standard rate per order/quantity.
if you set a rate for client's Zip/postcode it will be Apply. If you set a rate for client's state it will be Apply. If you set a rate for the client's country it will be Apply. Otherwise, If none of the rates are set, the "Rest of the World" rate will be Apply.
EASY & FLEXIBLE
WooCommerce Postcode Shipping is easy to use. This results in an efficient, robust and intuitive plugin.
Insatall this plugin then you can create number of shipping rules for coutry or state or postcode or commen shipping rate for world wide and save settings.
- Shipping Rates on Postcode/Zip - You can apply shipping rates on specific postcodes and choose one or more postcodes for one rule. Separate codes with a comma or
- Shipping Rates On State - You can apply shipping rates on specific states or
- Shipping Rates On Countrys - You can apply shipping rates on specific countrys *Add Shipping Method Title - You can add method titles for all 4 methods postcode,country,state,worldwide *Apply Shipping Rates By Quantity - You can apply shipping rates on quantity for all postcode/state/country methods
example for price by quantity- Quantity|Price;Quantity|Price - 1|9.99;2|10.00 ect. if quantity exceeds more than given last price will apply i.e 10.00
example- 123456, 23456 ect * Shipping Rates On Rest Of World - Ship your items using a flat cost on worldwide.
Will this plugin work in wordpress 3.8?
Yes; This will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely. Please see our codex for help.
Where can I report bugs ?
Bugs can be reported either in wordpress support forum or preferably on the WordPress forum.
- Initial release
- You can add method titles for all 4 methods postcode,country,state,worldwide
- Add postcode between 2 zones like 00050-00080
- Define multiple rates based on Quantity
- Few minor bugs are fixed
- Fix: Enable/Disable "rest of the world"
- Fix: Decimal seperator problem sloved. Now you have to use semi-colon (;) instead of comma (,) to separate multiple delivery fee's.
- WordPress 3.5 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type "Postcode Shipping" and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our postcode shipping plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our postcode shipping plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
screenshot.png Postcode shipping settings panel.