Use Instagram to display your portfolio. Choose whether to display all images from your account, or only the ones you tag with a custom hashtag.
Use Instagram to display your portfolio with this responsive plugin. Choose whether to display all images from your account, or only the ones you tag with a custom hashtag. Choose whether or not to display image description/caption and publish date. Display the portfolio on a page just by using a shortcode to activate it. The authentication to your Instagram account is made on the server, which is a secure way of getting your secret access token.
Does this plugin filter images from an Instagram account and a hashtag?
Yes! The plugin always gets images from an Instagram user account, and if you want to you can set it to display only images tagged with a hashtag that you choose on your own.
Can I use any hashtag?
Yes! You can choose a custom hashtag.
Does the plugin work with any type of theme?
Yes, but in themes with a very small content area the images will be pretty small, and therefor longer descriptions/captions from Instagram will probably not fit. In that case you can choose not to display the description/caption, or the publish date, to save some space.
Is the plugin responsive?
Can I get images from several Instagram accounts at the same time?
No. You can only use one Instagram account.
Is it possible to choose how many images to display?
Yes! You can add the parameter "count" to the shortcode like this: [wplw_instagram_portfolio count="12"], if you want to display for example twelwe images. It is recommended that the number of images you want to show can be divided by six - then it will fill out every row on all window widths.
- This update carries a security bug-fix.
- This is the first version of the plugin.
- Install the plugin within WordPress and activate it
- Go to Settings / Instagram Portfolio
- Give the plugin access to your Instagram account by following the link in "2. Settings", and follow the instructions.
- Fill in your Access Token and your User ID that you will receive after giving the plugin access to your Instagram account.
- Choose a hashtag of your own if you want to view only images tagged with that hashtag (optional).
- Choose whether to show or hide publish date and image description/caption from Instagram.
- Create a page where you want to display your portfolio.
- Add the shortcode [wplw_instagram_portfolio] in the content area and publish.
- In case you want to choose how many images that will be shown, add the parameter count (like this for twelwe images: [wplw_instagram_portfolio count="12"]).