The Directory Wizard plugin allows you to add a powerful directory listing of local businesses or other organizations to your WordPress web site.
The Directory Wizard plugin is the best way to add a powerful, fully functional and free custom directory to your WordPress powered web site.
Within minutes you can install and configure Directory Wizard plugin and start accepting submissions, or populating the content with your own listings. This is the best and easiest way to start any kind of directory you can think of, be it of local businesses (restaurants, coffee shops, craft stores, etc), or any other type of organization you would like to build around.
The Directory is extremely user friendly, ready to go pretty much out of the box. One of our primary focuses is ensuring that it integrates with almost any theme, anywhere, anytime, and we have utilized the power of Bootstrap to ensure that the Directory is 100% mobile ready and responsive. It won't break all that hard work you've put into making sure your site works on any medium.
Here are just a few of the many features
- Easy to install, easy to configure
- Add the
[wdw-listing-list]shortcode to any page (automatically installed for you, but feel free to change them)
- Customize the look and feel as much, or as little as you want
- Features can easily be enabled or disabled on the dashboard
- Users can easily maintain their listings through a front end control panel
- Fully customizable email notifications, for the admin and the user
- Strong focus on internationalization, we want this to work for everyone, everywhere
- Clean, fully responsive interface
- Social media integration, build traffic for your users
- Google Maps integration
- Lightweight but still powerful
- How to register Main Page?
In 'WP Directory Settings' of 'Dashboard', you must select 'Front Page' List Box and save.
- When appear Notification Message?
After you active this plugin and click 'Hide this Message', If you don't check 'No follow for Listing URL' check box within 24 hours, I will appear.
- If you have questions please contact us at http://polldirectory.net/
- Upload the
directory-wizardfolder to the
- Activate the Directory Wizard plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
Directory Wizardmenu that appears in your admin menu