Embed your source from gist into WordPress easily.
- Embed your source from gist into WordPress easily.
- You simply have to paste the URL of your Gist.
- You can embed a specific revision of the Gist.
- You can embed an individual file that is part of a multi-file Gist.
You can embed your program sources from gist by simply pasting the URL like below.
- Load CSS and JS only when the Gists is in the content.
- Displays output link when it is used with wp-amp. Thanks @emirpprime
- Testedn on WordPress 4.7
- Sync version number with WordPress core.
- Tested on WordPress 4.5
- Auto deploy.
- Add Chinese translation. Thanks dallaslu!!
- Leave a link to gist when is_feed().
- Update tests.
- Add readme.md
- Got it to work on Press This.
- Tested on WordPress 4.3
- Fix responsive css.
- Add feature embedding gist's revision.
- Fix css styles for twentyfifteen.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Fix problem with JetPack 2.9. Thanks rickrduncan for patch.
- fixed for new permalink structure.
- Some fix.
- Fixed to specification changes of Gist.
- Add support NOSCRIPT
- The first release.
- A plugin installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
- It installs it in
- The plugin is made effective.
Copy URL from gist.github.com.
You simply paste URL into WordPress.
It just appears!