Protect WordPress login, registration, comment and BuddyPress registration forms with Google's No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA.
A simple plugin for adding the new No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA by Google to WordPress login, registration and comment system as well as BuddyPress registration form to protect against spam.
- Option to activate CAPTCHA in login, registration, comment and BuddyPress registration forms.
- Choose a theme for the CAPTCHA.
- Auto-detects the user's language.
= Plugins you will like * No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce: Protect WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form against spam using Google's No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. * ProfilePress: A shortcode based WordPress form builder that makes building custom login, registration and password reset forms stupidly simple. More info here * MailOptin - The best WordPress email optin forms, email automation & newsletters plugin in the market.
Any question? post it in the support forum.
- Tuned down admin notices.
- Improve compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Small bug fix.
- Small fix and improvement.
- Fixed deleted comment Email Notifications
- Move menu to settings as submenu
- Fixed bug where logged user couldnt submit comments
- Add margin bottom spacing before submit button.
- Changed default error message to "Please confirm you are not a robot"
- Moved captcha before comment submit button.
- Force delete comments that fails captcha test.
- Remove overzealous activation check.
- Bump minimum requirement to 4.0
- Added integration to BuddyPress registration.
- allow the plugin to be activated network-wide, and in this case display the settings page on the network admin side.
- make the plugin fully translation-ready, and provide the french translation
- remove warnings that display on first activation, when all options are not set
- list the available language for CAPTCHA from the WordPress language packs. To add another language, simply install a new core language pack. This way, the list will only show the languages you are interested in.
- Fixed header already sent error
= * Initial commit
Installing No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA is just like any other WordPress plugin. Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA. Click "Search Plugins", or hit Enter.
- Select No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA and click either "Details" or "Install Now".
- Once installed, click "Activate".