Newsboard is a jQuery Post and RSS feed auto-scroller. Latest posts, custom posts, most commented posts, posts from specific categories and more.
NewsBoard is a highly customizable jQuery News Ticker that displays your posts or rss feed from other sites. You can easily set width, height, colors, rollover colors, date format, thumbnail sizes, fonts, transitions, speed and much more.
Works on all modern browsers
NewsBoard takes advantage of CSS3 features like border radius, gradients and text shadow, which are supported by all modern browsers. But those who don\'t, get visually simplified version.
Easy integration in posts
Use the dedicated button in Visual Editor for embedding NewsBoard in your posts. Only two clicks away!
Make NewsBoard visible on your website once you have customized it the way you like.
Embed it in the theme
By using the shortcode you can place NewsBoard anywhere in the theme you like.
- Fixed error when mbstring is disabled
- Fixed missing images in some feeds with poor syntax
- Upgrade process fix
- Upgrade process improved
- Bug with https rss link fixed
- TinyMCE 4 button compatibility added
- Bugs fixed
- Important jQuery fix
- RSS line breaks fix
- Added fading to RSS images
- Fixed image cache possible bug
- Fixed preloader size bug
- Better RSS image recognition
- Fixed some bugs
- Improved SEO
- Better image handling
- Fixed possible server issue
- Fixed scroller height issue
- Improved SEO
- Fixed widget bug
- Fixed possible RSS link problem
- Added custom posts and taxonomy functionality
- Fixed 3.6.1 jQuery issue.
- Fixed shortcode output position issue.
- Fixed jquery issue.
- Fixed thumbnail issue.
- Fixed jQuery conflicts.
- Fixed css bug.
- Fixed shortcode bug.
- Fixed thumbnail bug.
- Fixed ordering bug.
- Fixed upgrading bug.
- Fixed RSS feed fetching bug.
- Initial release.
- Download the zip file
- Login to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins/Add New
- Click on "Upload" tab
- Click on "Choose File" buttom and select the zip file you just downloaded
- Click "Open"
- Press "Install Now" button
- After the plugin is installed successfully press "Activate Plugin"
- NewsBoard is now installed!
For more help please visit our Get Started Page.
Pre-publishing Previw Page