List the latest posts of a specific taxonomy from your blog-network.
Display a recent posts-widget of all your posts in your blog-network which have a specific tag, category or any other built-in or custom taxonomy.
- tagged as stable
- WordPress Coding Standards
- Bugfix: Strict standards and PHPDocs
- Filter added: You can override the tags used for the list output using
- Thumbnails to the output added
- Filter added: You can override the thumbnail-output using
- Shortcode [mtw_posts] is now available. You can use taxonomy, name and limit as parameters.
- Filters added: You can override the output using
- Initial version
- Download the plugin and uncompress it with your preferred unzip programme
- Copy the entire directory in your plugin directory of your WordPress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Place the Multisite Taxonomy Widget in any widgetized area or use the shortcode [mtw_posts]
There is an introduction for further information.