Modal Popup is the easiest and fastest way to add a popup to your site. In just a few clicks, you can get your popup up and running. It’s as simple
Do not waste time, check if this plugin's demo meets your needs.
- Background image
- Additional content
- Button (shortcode)
- Cookie duration (after closing)
- Delay before opening
- UI color
- Minor css changes
- Feature added : Choose where you want your popup displayed. (Posts / Pages)
- Minor CSS bug fixes
- Fixed compatibility issue with Chrome browser
- Initial release
- You just have to download the plugin from the WordPress Repo.
- Activate your plugin on your Dashboard.
- Install and Activate the CMB2 framework, it will be prompted in your plugin tab. (See below for more info)
- At this point you will see a Modal Popup tabs.
- Give a title to your popup for future reference.
- After you’re done editing your popup, adjust the settings to your liking (see the setting area on the right).
- Once created, save your popup and you're done.
The CMB2 plugin is used to handle the data between the admin panel and the front-end (the "user" view). Nothing will change on your website, it is only required to make your settings with our plugins easier.
Displaying the pricing table (front view)
Displaying the pricing table 2 (front view)
Creating a pricing table 1 (admin view)
Creating a pricing table 2 (admin view)
Setting panel (admin view)
Finding the shortcode (admin view)