Call Tracking by Message Metric.
Message Metric call tracking empowers businesses to find and identify the marketing campaigns that create phone calls. Our WordPress plugin is very easy-to-install and allows you to dynamically swap one or more phone numbers displayed on any page of your website based on referral sources. We can track how visitors find your website and call your business.
For example, you can have one or more tracking numbers to do things like:
- Track all calls on 1 number.
- Track visitors from PPC ads. (Direct integration w/ Google Adwords conversions)
- Track visitors from Organic Search.
- Track direct referral visitors from sites like Yelp, Foursquare, Directories, etc.
- Learn more about Message Metric at: http://www.messagemetric.com
Do I need to have a Message Metric account to use MMA Call Tracking?
Yes, you must have a Message Metric account to use the MMA Call Tracking Plugin.
- Changes to prevent phone number replacement in anchor tags with mma-noreplace class.
- Add http referrer to debug info sent with record_ad_click message.
- Add support for replacing phone numbers inside link href attributes.
- Fix additonal PHP notices.
- Fix for weird bug that prevented paid links from matching phone numbers: trim spaces from group names.
- Fix PHP warnings and notices.
- Disable the Group option for Site Referral phone numbers.
- Remove notification email. Notification emails should be configured at app.messagemetric.com.
- Add URL details to information passed to web application.
- Add improved gclid validation
- Add URL to debug/notification output.
- Prevent display of AdWords-related configuration notices for if no phone numbers are configured with the URL Parameters option.
- Improve notification emails.
- Prevent PHP warning when refurl match value is empty.
- Prevent the reporting of ad "clicks" when user agent shows that page is being loaded by a bot.
- Add dashboard notice for config problems.
- Add notification email options.
- Install MMA Call Tracking either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate MMA Call Tracking from the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin from the 'MMA Call Tracking > Settings' menu in WordPress:
- Enter your Message Metric username and authentication key.
- If you are using Google AdWords, enter your AdWords Customer ID and Conversion Type (e.g. "Phone Calls").
- Enter any additional, non-Message Metric phone number you would like to have appear on your web site.
- Click the Save Settings button to save your settings.
- Configure your phone numbers from the 'MMA Call Tracking > Phone Numbers' page. Click the Save Changes button to save your configuration.
Phone Number Configuration