A meta box which helps us to add content or scripts to any part of the website, on each individual post/page. Easy to Implement with Shortcode.
A meta Box appears on the admin area of all posts and pages, where you can add the required content.
Paste the Code or the Shortcode on any part of the website.
The content what you typed on the meta box, appears on that area of the WordPress template, where you have pasted the code.
- Very Easy to implement.
- Simple Shortcode Available
- Easy code Implementation inside loop and outside loop.
Credits : SEO Manager UK
What is its Shortcode?
- Shortcode was created
- Code inside loop of the template
- Code outside loop of the template
- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
metato your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Use this shortcode '[metacontent]' on your page/post content.
- Code and detailed installation procedure can been seen on the following link