Menu Obfuscator is a simple plugin that provides a intuitive interface to hide specific areas or menus on your WordPress admin, for each user individu
This plugin helps you to hide menu's or submenu's, for WordPress Admin, on a specific user. You'll be able to hide individual items from a specific user in order to make a more clean interface.
- Tested with WordPress version 4.9.5
- Added extra validations to remove several warnings
- First version of the plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- You'll be presented with a new link under the Settings menu named "Menu Obfuscator"
You can choose which user do you want to manage menu obfuscation
Select one or more items to obfuscate
Save and you are done