This Plugin allows users to setup there main categories as subdomains
This Plugin allows users to setup Main categories as subdomains,
- Setup main categories as subdomains
- Custom themes for each subdomains
- Redirect Old Url
- Change Child Categories to Categories Or Subdomain
- Change Front page on subdomain
- Many More..
For example of this plugin, you can visit [Wordpress Bintang](http://wordpress.blogbintang.com/ “Wordpress Bintang”). It's my personal WordPress's blog in Indonesian language and live happily on subdomain.
- New features:
- Added Check All features
- Minor Error in Save Button Text on Main Categories tab
- Added Menus Location For Each Subdomain
- Bugs fixed:
- Fix Customize Subdomain can't be saved
- Tell Users About Sitemap XML Plugins Disaster
- Change theme now supports child theme
- Fix css relative background
- Category url in subdomain can use "category base"
- Better Redirection with support paged, comment-page, etc
- Added Testing Mode.
- Detect wildcard subdomain has been set up or not
- Added "Find Subdomain" option for multicategories post
- %category% permalink can be removed completely or change to child category if exist
- User can shorten url with only single category
- Change Front page on subdomain with selected "page"
- Added how many count post show up on blog pages
A. Configuring Wildcard Subdomains
- Make a sub-domain named "" (wildcard) at your CPanel (.example.com). Make sure to point this at the same folder location where your wordpress folder is located.
B. Upload This Plugin into wordpress
- Upload this plugin to the
- Or Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Main Page Where you can change selected category to subdomain or change the theme
All Settings on subdomain