Maximize your signups by adding this simple email subscribe field to your website.
WordPress MailChimp Sign Up Form:
Email marketing plays a key roll in getting the word out about your product or service. Maximize your signups by adding this simple email subscribe field to your website. It's fast, unobtrusive and seriously easy to use.
WordPress MailChimp Plugin Features:
- Ajax success or error response. Why send people to another page? Quick and simple for your visitors.
- Single opt-in email system. Increase sign ups and start building your MailChimp database.
- Style Editor
- Custom Responses
- Easy CSS styling using your own class
- Simple to use admin interface. Requires an MailChimp API Key and your list, that's all.
- Keep it clean and simple. Just one field... EMAIL! You want them to subscribe right? Do you really need all their info or just the email address?
- Compatibility Update for WordPress 4.5.2 Security Update.
- Fixed bug writing css styles to head.
- Modified backend interface.
- Localized ajax scripts for non-root installation.
- Better compatibility, security upgrade and style editor addition
- Name Change and Bug Fixes
- beta release
mailchimp-signupfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings using your MailChimp API key
- Use the [mcsignup] shortcode in your page or see markup for template addition.
Select a list.