Generate FlightRadar24 Radar plots with the use of shortcode.
Live Flight Radar is plugin that simply generates FlightRadar24.com radar plots on your posts or pages with shortcode.
You can choose the name of airport.
Usage Shortcode: [liveflightradar]
Options: ‘code’=‘fci', 'lat' => '', 'lng' => '', 'zoom' => '8', 'width' => '100%', 'height' => '350', 'align' => 'center'
What will the plugin do?
It will retrieve radar plots from FlightRadar24 and embed an iframe on your website. You can call the plot by either latitude and longitude, or by just referencing an ICAO/IATA airport code.
Where can I go for support?
- Initial Release. Basic features only.
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the live-flight-radar folder to your '/wp-content/plugins' folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin panel.
Upload via the WordPress administration panel:
- Click on "Plugins" in the left panel, then click on "Add new".
- You should now see the Install Plugins page. Click on "Upload".
- Click on Browse and select your "live-flight-radar.zip" file.
- Click on "Install now", activate it and you're done!
Example Radar Plot Rendered in a WordPress Post.