Upload files from an url to wordpress media library, either enter file urls in an onsite input box or click a bookmarklet.
- Automatically downloads and adds the file to the media library.
- After the uploading is successful, you are redirected to the edit screen
- Once the bookmarklet is installed you don't even need to copy and paste a url (just navigate to the url and select the bookmark).
1.0 November 13, 2015
1.05 March 10, 2016
1.06 March 11, 2016
1.08 July 30, 2017
Rejigged upload handling.
1.09 July 30, 2017
File type fixes
1.10 July 30, 2017
Moved uploader to separate class
1.11 August 03, 2017
1.12 August 05, 2017
latest copy file class
1.13 September 13, 2017
1.14 September 13, 2017
added language diectory
1.15 October 08, 2017
- Upload the entire
lh-add-media-from-urlfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Media->Add from Url to add media via url or use the bookmarklet.