This plugin adds a message before or after your post content when this post is outdated
This plugin adds a message before or after (or both) your post content when this post is outdated. You visitor knows when a post is a little bit outdated and reads the content keeping its age in mind.
- Choose the place where the message is displayed (before or after the content, or both)
- Choose which type of posts that are concerned
- Custom delay for each post
- Hide the message for a specific post (directly from the edition page)
- Shortcode and template function
- Lots of hooks (for developers)
A full documentation is coming.
If you find a bug, please, tell me!
You want to translate this plugin and have your name in this page? Find translation files here.
No question for the moment
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5 (RC1)
- Tested up to PHP7
- Better code readability
- Some improvements in security (with translations)
- Information message bug fixed in settings page
- Tested in WordPress 4.4.1
- Admin icon post type displayed in settings page
- PHP Notice removed
- Code error with shortcode fixed (
do_shortcode('[outdated]')should works better)
- Code design improvement
- Notice in PHP 5.4 fixed
- The first stable version, tell me if you find something wrong.
You can use one of both method :
Installation via your WordPress website
- Go to the admin menu 'Plugins' -> 'Install' and search for 'Juiz Outdated'
- Click 'install' and activate it
- (optional) Configure the Plugin in Appearance
- Download the plugin (it's better :p)
juiz-outdated-post-messagefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- It's finished !