JSJ Code Highlight automatically turns all your code into beautifully formatted snippets.
JSJ Code Highlight is a simple syntax highlighter for all your WordPress code snippets. The plugin includes four visual themes to enchance the look and feel of your code. These themes (taken form Highlight.js) have been enhanced for a more contemporary feel.
Above all the plugin aims to be simple and intuitive. Rather than bloating the plugin with features, the plugin has only a small set of carefully curated options to maximize simplicity and ease-of-use.
The plugin includes the ability to:
- Choose from a variety of themes
- Choose from various mono-spaced typefaces
- Add line numbers to your code automatically
- Activate tab replacement for your code
Plugin by Jorge Silva-jetter
Built with Highlight.js
Inpsired by Octopress
If you have any questions, please try to add a ticket in the WordPress support forum for this plugin.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, email me at jorge dot silva at thejsj dot com.
Added Code Highlight with lines numbers and without Four Basic themes from Highlight.js Basic syntax highlighting Option for various fonts Hooks for add-ons and other plugins.
Fixing minor extra action in plugin
- Upload the entire jsj-gallery-slideshow folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or simply use the Plugin upload interface in the admin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. At that moment, all your code snippets will be automatically converted into JSJ Code Highlight blocks.
- Optional: If you want to change any of the options for the plugin, go to Settings -> JSJ Code Highlight.
Monakai Sublime. 1 of 4 avialable themes.
Solarized Dark. 1 of 4 avialable themes.
Github. 1 of 4 avialable themes.
Tommorow. 1 of 4 avialable themes.
You can also remove line number and additional CSS for a more simple look or for writing your own CSS.