Stream of photos from Instagram on your WordPress site
Fetch and display the latest Instagrams from either a specified Instagram username or a tag.
- Really easy to configure widget.
- No OAuth required.
- Works on HTTPS.
- No CSS provided (yet). Do what you want, create a slider, lightbox gallery, whatever …
- Full styling freedom
- Optimized for full page caching. Widget content is fetched via an AJAX GET request for easy cache tuning.
- Results from Instagram is cached on server for fast loading.
- Results from server is cached in browser for super-fast loading (and less stress on server) on repeated/multiple page views.
- i18n ready. POT file and nb_NO translation included.
- Added filters for modifying HTML output
- Closed the ul element
- Changed default num of entires to 6
- Added banner for wordpress.org repo
- Added client side caching with localStorage
- Added filters for modifying cache times
- Renamed plugin to Instafeed
- User feed works
- Caching results
- Scheme-relative image URLs
- Added POT and translation for nb_NO
- Minified JS
- Created 2014-01-21
- Tag feed works
- Download plugin
- Upload the plugin through the 'Plugins' > 'Add new' > 'Upload' page in WordPress,
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Widget output (in the twentytwelve theme)