Hamburger style sliding off-canvas mobile menu and sticky menu for Genesis framework.
Note: Needs Genesis framework to work - get Genesis
Features in Genesis mobile menu plugin include:
- Adds hamburger style mobile menu for screens smaller than defined width.
- You define breakpoint under which width mobile menu will show instead of normal desktop menu.
- Make your navigation sticky, stick navigation menu to top of the screen when user scrolls down the webpage.
- Choose which Genesis menu will stick to the top (Primary or Secondary).
- Compatible with WPML for string translation.
- Sticky for hamburger menu - making header stick to top on mobile devices / small screens
- Formatting options for sticky navigation - maybe, if you want them.
Are there any settings for this plugin
Yes, you can: 1. define screen width breakpoint under which mobile menu will show, 2. sticky menu on top of the website when user scrolls down certain height, 3. choose which Genesis menu will stick to the top of the page.
Can I translate this plugin
Yes, you can use WPML String translation.
Release Date - 5th March, 2015
- Small fix to .js file since mobile menu would not work if secondary nav is not used.
Release Date - 3rd March, 2015
- First release at wordpress.org.
- added check to see if Genesis framework is active.
- deactivating plugin when Genesis or Genesis child theme is not active.
- check if user is allowed to activate plugin.
- some more security additions.
- Possibility to translate plugin.
- added option to choose which menu to make sticky.
- Upload the Genesis mobile menu plugin to your blog. (Or use ftp to put 'genesis-mobile-menu' folder into 'wp-conntent/plugins/' folder)
- Activate it.
- You're done!
Hamburger style mobile menu
Hamburger on small screen
Active menu when clicking on hamburger icon