Import Facebook events into your WordPress blog or website. Use the included widgets and sidebar to customize your events template.
WordPress Facebook Events Importer:
Using Facebook Events feature is a great way to get the word out. Having to double or triple post your content can be a drag. Facebook Events Importer bridges the gap between your website and your Facebook events making event management easier.
WordPress Facebook Events Importer Features:
- Facebook Event Custom Post Type
- Unlimited Facebook Page Imports
- Event slider and list Shortcodes
- Automatic Facebook Event Updates
- Free Code Examples – wpfbevents.com/code-examples
- No Coding Required with add-ons
- Frontend Events Widget with with add-ons
- Frontend Event Templates Mobile Friendly Layouts with add-ons
- Need Support? wpfbevents.com/support
Is there shortcode support?
Yes! There are two usable shortcodes. [wpfbevents_slider show="10"] [wpfbevents show="10"]
404 on events page?
If you are getting a 404 page when you visit http://YOURSITE.com/facebook-events/ url just go to your Settings → Permalinks page and visit the events page again. This is a bug with WordPress not updating it’s database permalink table.
Get Errors when importing?
If you get the following error: “There may not be any future events or the page is age restricted” you should check those first. If you have upcoming events and the page is not restricted check your app settings against the Example Facebook App Setup.jpg included with the plugin or here
Fixed js console error (pro version).
New! WordPress Tags added New! Events now auto load on scroll New! Event Schema Tags added New! Swipe Slider Improved Performance
[wpfbevents_slider show="10"] [wpfbevents show="10"]
- Plugin update after WordPress 4.3.1
- Removed is_date_only option due to Facebook API update to 2.4
- applied filters to fix formatting issues PRO ONLY
- Shortcode support for Pro Version
- [wpfbevents show="10"]
- Featured events are automatically removed when event expires for Pro Version.
- PHP short tags converted to long open tag to prevent conflict.
- Fixes save bug with manually updated events not showing in Pro Version.
- Fixes color picker script loading issue for Pro Version.
- WP 4.2 tested and stable (New 4.2 Emoji script formatting issue discovered.)
- Google Map for Pro users
- Style Editor for Pro users
- Venue Addition for Pro users
- More Fields available view updated
- Events pagination for Pro users
- Increased request limit for API calls Pro & free versions
- Expired events bug fixed for Pro users
- Tags support soon.
- Timezone Fixes, minor layout adjustments, Update from Facebook SDK creating tag for locations from v2.2 sdk. Google map coming soon.
- CSS fixes Sidebar in templates with body class overrides.
- CSS Layout fix for Pro Single Template. Fixes Sidebar.
- Fixed missing locations due to 2.3 Facebook SDK update. Resolved Timezone issues for Dates and output in PRO version.
- Facebook Upgraded v2.3 1.8 now supports places
- Improved error response messages
- Improved error checking and field validation.
- Added Automatic event updates. Not able to remove imported pages from list bug fixed.
- Requires PHP 5.4 or greater before activation
- Bug fix with missing icon on some installs
- Localized ajax scripts for non-root installation.
- bug fixed with get_fbe_date($meta,$format)
- beta release
facebook_eventsfolder to the
facebook_events_profolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings using your Facebook App ID and App Secret
- You are ready to import!
- Upgrading to the pro features gives you access to the templates and widget