Email Popup by Optin Cat Helps You Convert More Blog Visitors Into Subscribers. Create Email Popup In Less Than 2 Minutes.
This free plugin isn't being actively maintained anymore. Please install one of the following plugins instead:
“The World’s Most Dangerous Plugin!”
WARNING: Do NOT let our plugin, Email Popup by Optin Cat, fall into the wrong hands.
If you see any evildoers (Lex Luthor, Darth Vader, etc.) do NOT let them get Email Popup by Optin Cat.
Please, please, please guard Email Popup by Optin Cat with your life.
We don’t want the bad guys getting this popup plugin because of how powerful it is.
Imagine being able to get more email subscribers than ever before.
Do you understand what that would do to your business?
No, seriously, do you?
Forget the jokes for a minute and think about it.
If you are a blogger or a content marketer, you need subscribers. They are your oxygen. If you don’t get enough subscribers - your blog asphyxiates and your dreams of online success die a slow and painful death.
But what happens if you do get enough subscribers?
Not just a few, but more subscribers than you’ve ever had.
Better yet, what if you can get those subscribers without having to write code or wrestle with complicated software?
Now we’re talking.
Now you can see why Email Popup by Optin Cat is so “dangerous”.
When you use our popup plugin you get a powerful tool to grow your email list.
And as your email list grows, you can sell more products and get more people reading your blog posts.
We’re not going to give their names here, but check our website and you’ll see the positive impact that Email Popup by Optin Cat has had on real businesses. Some of those guys have even reported a lift in conversions of up to 500%. All from using Email Popup by Optin Cat.
“That could be me!”
Yes it could. Go ahead and try Email Popup by Optin Cat now.
Integrations for Email Popup by Optin Cat
Email Popup by Optin Cat works with almost any email marketing provider, including MailChimp, GetResponse, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, Drip, Active Campaign, MailPoet, Constant Contact, iContact, Sign-Up.to and SendinBlue.
In the unlikely event that Email Popup by Optin Cat doesn’t work with your email marketing provider, please let us know. We’re constantly working to improve our popup plugin and so we welcome your feedback on issues like this.
Troubleshooting Problems with Email Popup by Optin Cat
“Help! I need somebody” - The Beatles
Has your experience with Email Popup by Optin Cat left you feeling like that lyric from the Fab Four?
We’ve got you covered. Please read through the support forum for Email Popup by Optin Cat. You can also check out our knowledgebase, but please note that some of the features described there only apply to the paid version of Email Popup by Optin Cat. Finally, if those options aren’t useful to you, please open a ticket in our popup plugin’s support forum here.
The Premium Version of Email Popup by Optin Cat
And now a word from our sponsors...
Looking to take your popup game to the next level?
If so, you should definitely consider the premium version of Email Popup by Optin Cat.
What does our popup plugin’s premium version have that this free version doesn’t?
The difference is like seeing just the Mona Lisa and then seeing the entire Louvre Museum. Or flying on a budget airline and then going to first class on one of the big guys (Singapore Airlines, Emirates, etc.).
Can we hype the premium version of Email Popup by Optin Cat any more?
Probably not. So let’s put the hype away and talk about the features of our popup plugin.
When it comes to features, here’s what you’ll find in the premium version of Email Popup by Optin Cat:
- Expanded Popup Creation Options: A vast selection of new options for the layout and design of your popup.
- Smart Popup Targeting: Display popups to the right people at the right times
- Mobile Popups: Show your popup on mobile devices
- Two Step Optin Feature: Trigger a Popup Optin Form after the user clicks on a hyperlink.
- Priority Email Support: Responses to your inquiries on Email Popup for Optin Cat will be handled before those of free users
- Optin Bait Delivery: Send Optin Baits straight from WordPress.
- Exit Intervention: Display popups when the user is about to leave your site.
We’ve got time to answer a few questions.
-- Question #1 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
“Who should use Email Popup by Optin Cat?”
Email Popup by Optin Cat is designed for you - the blogger, entrepreneur, or marketer wanting to put your email list on steroids.
You’re also going to love Email Popup by Optin Cat if you’re a web designer creating sites for clients. In this case, you’ll love Email Popup by Optin Cat because it allows you to easily put a smart and effective system of popups on your client’s sites. You as a web designer do not have to waste precious coding time on deciphering a new popup plugin. We promise you that Email Popup by Optin Cat really will be easy for you to install on your client’s site(s).
-- Question #2 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
“Do I need coding skills to use Email Popup by Optin Cat?”
Nope. Installing Email Popup by Optin Cat doesn’t require any coding skills. You can set up popups on your website using Email Popup by Optin Cat, even if you think that C++ is a failing grade given by schoolteachers.
Just make sure that you can publish a blog post in WordPress. If you can do that, you should have no trouble putting popups on your site using Email Popup by Optin Cat.
And in the unlikely event that you do have trouble with Email Popup by Optin Cat, we’ll be there. We recognize that problems do “popup” (get it?). So we’ve built a fast, friendly support network around Email Popup by Optin Cat. Just contact us and we’ll help you to work through any difficulties you’re experiencing with Email Popup by Optin Cat.
-- Question #3 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
“Will Email Popup by Optin Cat Work for Me?”
We’re confident that you’ll love Email Popup by Optin Cat.
All the same, we can’t make a pact with you and sign our names in blood that you’ll love our popups plugin no matter what.
First off, that would be kind of weird/creepy - especially for a WordPress popup plugin.
More importantly, though, we won’t make any pacts like that because we recognize that people may have different experiences with our popups plugin. If yours is one of the few that does differ, we’ll stand by your side providing whatever support you need.
-- Question #4 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
“Will the popup shown by Email Popup by Optin Cat slow down my website?”
No, Email Popup by Optin Cat is not built that way.
We recognize that site load time is important to you for both conversion rates and SEO rankings. Knowing that, Email Popup by Optin Cat has been carefully built with performance in mind. You have enough to worry about after all. A popups plugin slowing down your website shouldn’t be one more headache.
-- Question #5 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
“Do the Popups in Email Popup by Optin Cat work on mobile?”
It depends. If you limit yourself to just the free version of Email Popup by Optin Cat, then you won’t be able to display a popup on mobile devices. Showing a popup on mobile is one of our premium features.
Can we make a suggestion here?
It’s your call, of course, but we highly recommend having a popup that works on mobile devices. In fact, we’d even go so far as to say that showing your popup on mobile is a must.
Why? Well, look at the trends. It’s no secret that web users are migrating away from desktop computers and onto their mobile phones. When we last checked, it was estimated that approximately 60% of web users were on their phones. That percentage is only going to increase too, as respected sources like Nielsen predict mobile web traffic eventually overtaking that of desktop.
So how does this all affect you and your little popup? Simple. Your popup needs to work on mobile devices. It needs to popup at the right time, for example, when a potential customer casually reads your blog on their iPhone at Starbucks. Imagine if your popup can’t interact with this kind of prospect - someone who is relaxed, awake from the caffeine, and ready to take action. Talk about a missed opportunity. Your popup definitely needs to be there for them.
At least if you’re serious about your business.
Not to preach, but this is really the reason why we made popup visibility on mobile as a premium feature. Anyone can download the free version of Email Popup by Optin Cat. That alone doesn’t indicate whether a person is serious or whether they just downloaded our popup plugin because the pictures of cats seemed cool.
What determines seriousness is whether a person will step up and commit to the premium version of Email Popup by Optin Cat. As we’ve noted, the premium version allows your popup to work on mobile devices. The premium version of our popup plugin also has a number of other features (covered elsewhere) that make it a must for those who are truly serious.
-- Question #6 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
“How do I create and publish popups?”
Creating your popup and getting it to, well, popup is easy.
Here’s how you create popups using our popups plugin.
Go to your Dashboard -> Optin Cat -> Add New.
Click on the Layout of your choice for the popup.
Configure the design for your popup.
Set up a “Thank You” page for your popup.
Set the targeting for your popup.
Deploy the popup and watch your subscriber list grow.
-- Question #7 on Email Popup by Optin Cat
"How to disable impression & conversion tracking?"
define( 'FCA_EOI_DISABLE_STATS_TRACKING', TRUE); to your theme's functions.php file.
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.5.4
- Performance improvements: popups now load much faster
- Bugfix: removed Optin Cat button from the WP post editor
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.5.2
- Added spinning animation after form submission
- Changed ajax error message (inside of button) into something more humanly readable
- Numerous bug fixes
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.5.1
- Fixed a JS bug introduced with 1.5.0
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.5.0
- Improved performance of Optin Cat form editor in the WP backend (it now loads faster)
- Impression tracking can now be disabled
- Small UI improvements to Optin Cat form editor
- Numerous bug fixes
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.4.1
- Bugfix: Fixed a conflict with the Beaver Builder plugin
- Various other small bugfixes & improvements
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.4.0
- Changed: Updated layout selection screen to be responsive and look more like WordPress theme select screen.
- Fixed: Hide Optin Cat shortcode insert button and dashboard widget from users with privileges below editor (subscriber and author).
- Fixed: Logged in users no longer count towards impressions on forms.
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.9
- Fixed: A bug in our popup targeting engine caused the "display once per month" criteria to not work as expected in some cases, which kinda defeated the purpose of our fancy targeting engine.
- Fixed: Optin Cat caused a site's W3 HTML validation to fail due to the placement of the -tag. This wasn't a big problem (all browsers always rendered Optin Cat properly), but not ideal.
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.8
- Fixed an issue related to bots causing fake conversion data.
Email Popup by Optin Cat 184.108.40.206
- Improved formatting of Email Popup by Optin Cat readme
Email Popup by Optin Cat 220.127.116.11
- Fixed spelling mistake
Email Popup by Optin Cat 18.104.22.168
- Improved formatting of Email Popup by Optin Cat readme
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.7
- Tiny fix: Within Email Popup by Optin Cat, ignore shortcode if the global $post is empty
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.6
- Fixed a bug in the Popup targeting engine introduced in Popup Forms by Optin Cat 1.3.5.
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.5
- Improved Popup Popup targeting engine: changed how a session is counted in Email Popup by Optin Cat (a session now expires after 30 minutes of inactivity).
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.4
- Improved Email Popup by Optin Cat’s Popup targeting engine for better performance.
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.3
- Performance improvements to Email Popup by Optin Cat
- Minor Bugfixes for Email Popup by Optin Cat
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.2
- Fixed a bug in Email Popup by Optin Cat that caused display issues on some sites after unchecking the "New CSS" powerup
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3.1
- Fixed a bug in Email Popup by Optin Cat that caused some conversions to be tracked more than once
Email Popup by Optin Cat 1.3
- Beta Release of Email Popup by Optin Cat
Ready for some popup magic? Here’s how you install Email Popup by Optin Cat:
- Upload the popup plugin to the
- Activate the popup plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- In your sidebar, find our popup plugin and select 'Optin Cat -> Add New' to create a new popup