Add a "Load More" button to dynamically add posts without pagination and page loads.
Rather than having your users download a new page each time they click to view older posts, speed up your website by dynamically loading those posts on the same page using ajax. With minimal editing to your theme files, Easy Load More will add a button for ajax content loading. Works automatically on your front page, any taxonomy or custom post type page, any archive page, and search pages without special configuration.
- Added custom events polyfill for IE
- Removed dependency on WordPress jquery handle for script loading
- Moved plugin script to footer
- Fixed constant name conflict
- Initial release
Installing "Easy Load More" can be done either by searching for "Easy Load More" via the "Plugins > Add New" screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the 'Plugins > Add New > Upload' screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Once plugin is activated, you need to update plugin settings under 'Settings > Easy Load More'. On pages where you would like to use the button you need to add the "load_more_button()" function to your template files.
Add a load more button to your posts loop.
Choose from 9 different animated loading icons.
Example of how to add the button to your template.