WordPress to PDF made easy.
DK PDF allows site visitors convert posts and pages to PDF using a button.
[vimeo https://vimeo.com/148082260] See Demo
- Add PDF button in posts (including custom post types) and pages.
- Configure PDF header and footer, add custom logo, custom CSS and more.
- Copy plugin templates in your theme for PDF customizations.
- Multiple shortcodes: [dkpdf-button], [dkpdf-pagebreak], [dkpdf-remove], and more..
- Add custom fonts to the PDF.
- Do you need to create a PDF with a selection of your articles? DK PDF Generator is the perfect tool for you.
Collaborate in Github
- Update mPDF library to latest version.
- New filters
dkpdf_mpdf_temp_dir. Thanks to joostvanbockel.
- Reverting to 1.9.1, something went wrong in 1.9.2
- PHP7: Remove some warnings, see issue #38, issue #48.
- HTTPS: Fix images not working after move to https, see issue #51.
- Added PDF Protection in PDF Setup Settings
- New Columns Shortcodes: [dkpdf-columns] and [dkpdf-columnbreak]
- New Filter: dkpdf_pdf_filename
- Fixed Admin scripts enqueued on all pages (thanks to Aristeides Stathopoulos @aristath)
- Added shortcode tag attribute to dkpdf-remove shortcode
- FontAwesome icons support
- Added post title as PDF filename when downloaded from browser
- New filter dkpdf_pdf_format
- New filter dkpdf_header_title
- Option for remove default PDF button when adding PDF button manually (thanks to Renato Alves)
- New filters (see documentation filters)
- Fixed github issues #21 #23 #24
- 4.4.2 Tested
- Added DK PDF Generator compatibility (css + shortcodes)
- Added PDF Custom CSS setting
- Sanitized settings fields
- Added [dkpdf-pagebreak] shortcode for adding page breaks
- Added filters dkpdf_header_pagination and dkpdf_footer_pagination
- Added addons page to admin menu
- New DK PDF admin menu for better usability
- Added a PDF Setup tab for adjusting page orientation, font size and margins of the PDF
- Added [dkpdf-remove] shortcode for removing pieces of content in the generated PDF
- Settings link in plugins list page
- Adjusts header template for better logo display
- Removes dkpdf-button shortcode in the generated PDF
- Initial release
Installing "DK PDF" can be done either by searching for "DK PDF" via the "Plugins > Add New" screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the 'Plugins > Add New > Upload' screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress