Set predefined CSS classes to menu items
Simple plugin that adds extra functionality to menu items. The plugin will allow to set predefined CSS classes (Select field) to menu items. Support for the plugin "If Menu": http://wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/ - does not break the "If Menu" plugin.
Example of defining CSS classes for menu items is in the "FAQ" tab here.
Custom Menu Class is 100% free. if you have questions or need additional information u can comment on my website ( http://deving.de - http://deving.de/blog/wordpress/2292-wordpress-plugin-fuer-voreingestellte-css-klassen-fuer-menue-links/ ) or in the "Support" tab here.
Check out my Themeforest Account
How can I set the CSS classes?
Set the CSS classes in the Custom Menu Class settings page under 'Options -> Menu CSS Classes'
- Plugin release. Basis for this plugin is "If Menu": http://wordpress.org/plugins/if-menu/
- Added screenshot
- Bugfix: Filter function name
- Added plugin settings page for CSS classes (Options -> Menu CSS Classes)
- Fullwidth select field for menu CSS classes
- Bugfix: Added wp_reset_query
- Bugfix: Changed _e() to __()
- Notice: removed deprecated argument caller_get_posts and added ignore_sticky_posts
- changed wp_reset_query to wp_reset_postdata
- changed WP_Query to get_posts
- bugfix get_post_meta in wp 4.5
- bugfix get_post_meta in wp < 4.5
To install the plugin, follow the steps below
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Define CSS classes for menu items in the 'Options -> Menu CSS Classes' settings page
- Set predefined CSS classes for your menu items in 'Appearance -> Menus' page - Choose CSS classes from the select field (multiple selection is possible)