Allows you to highlight the current menu item by assigning a page to a custom post type.
If you're using a template to display a custom post type's archive page, WP doesn't add the active class to the menu item. This plugin lets you assign a parent page to a custom post types and will correctly display in the menu.
- Added multi language support (works with WPML and Polylang)
- Fixed a bug which wouldn't let you use both built-in and custom post types at the same time.
- Fixed a small bug which prevented administrators to access the plugins settings page.
- Added option to show built-in post types.
- Changed the capability required so only administrators can edit options.
- Bug fix: There was a typo because of which the blog's class was being removed.
- Initial Release
- Install the plugin by uploading the zip file (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to the Settings > Current Menu Item for Custom Post Types